Be Kind Its Gangster T shirt sz small
Kia ora Welcome to Belladonna's gift shop.Where did the sheep get a hair cut?
- Soft toy sheep call Hemi. He is plush and soft, he stands approximately 21 cm tall & he is looking for a new home. Parrs New Zealand.
- Beanie. If your allergic to wool this hat is made of 100% Acrylic material, the advantage of acrylic verses wool is that its machine washable, Acrylic is lightweight, soft, and warm, with a wool-like feel. Souvenir from New Zealand.
- Key ring. Beer bottle opener. Lightweight key ring coloured black and silver with the New Zealand symbol silver fern on the front of it. The silver fern is a powerful and emotional symbol of inspiration and one that all Kiwis can relate to.
- Tiki Necklace combo with silver fern playing cards. Hemi stands approximately 6.5 cm tall. In Maori mythology, the Tiki is a good luck charm and believed to give the wearer clarity.
- Soap. Wild Ferns Rotorua Mud Soap 95g. A gentle soap that contains pure, natural, Rotorua Thermal Mud. Its unique properties will cleanse, protect, heal & soothe the skin. Paraben free. No mineral oil. Not tested on animals. Allergen-free perfume. Made in New Zealand by wild ferns.
- Rain shield. Emergency hooded poncho rain protection, reusable, lightweight, one size fits most, hooded, small and compact fit easily in a small bag.
- T-Shirt. I love NZ BEER T-shirt. Size small. Grey colour with white writing and 100% cotton. New Zealand loves beers. There is a huge craft beer culture in New Zealand. With more than 160 breweries across the country, it would be a sin to not try some of that hoppy goodness while you are in New Zealand whether you a local or a tourist you have got to like an ice cold Speights or a super cold tui, a monteiths or a macs gold or a Tuatara there are so many awesome New Zealand beers and I can't name them all but once you've tried New Zealand beer you will love em.
|Dimensions||31.5 × 21 × 16 cm|